Citizen Caliber E650
How to quickly setup your AT radio controlled Citizen Eco-Drive watch:
My watch is set to the wrong city, how can I change it?
- Pull the crown out to the first click, rotate the crown to select the desired city. Once the correct city is selected, genty push the crown back in and the watch will resume with the select cities time.
The time is wrong, how can I get the watch to update?
For manually resetting the time, please see the full manual linked below.
- Remove the watch , press and hold the button closest to the 4 0'clock poition fo 2-3 seconds. once you hear the tone, the watch is in manual recieving mode, place it face up by a south facing window with the 6 o'clock position pointing out of the window. Leave it for a couple of hours and the watch should recieve a new signal.
How do I set the alarm?
- Pull the crown out to the first click and rotate it til the mode hand points to "ALM". Pull the crown out to the second click and rotate until the desired alarm time is selected, noting the AM/PM time in the 10 o'clock sub-dial. Press and release the button nearest the 2 o'clock position to set the alarm ON or OFF as shown by the second hand. Once the desire settin is complete, push the crown into the first click and rotate to select the required city, then return the crown to the original position for the time function to resume.
The second hand is jumping a few seconds at a time, what's wrong?
For more information on recharging and power modes, please refer to the manual linked below.
- This is the watches low power mode warning. Once this starts, the watch will run out in approximately 3 days. To recharge the watch, any strong light source is enough to charge it, but leaving it in direct sunlight (whether cloudy or not) for 2-3 hours is best.
Citizen watches are divided by caliber, please click the link for the full instruction manual for Citizen Cailber E650.
- For Caliber E650 click here