- A delightful David Peterson Mantel Clock.
- This superb brass wall clock features a mechanical movement with a passing strike on the hour.
- It is mounted on a mahogany-finished polished wood plinth.
- The pendulum and weight, which drives the mechanism, complete a very attractive piece of wall furniture.
- The dial features roman numeral hour markers.
- The height of the clock is 75cm but needs a drop of nearly two metres to allow for the weight to fall during the 7-8 days before the weight is raised for the next week.