- A Pre-Owned 1960's 9ct Yellow Gold Beuche Girod Ladies swiss mechanical Watch.
- The Heritage of Beuche Girod goes back to 1947 supported by master watchmaker Vital Bueche, who was well known in the watch industry.
- This watch houses a Manual Wind Swiss Mechanism and has been thoroughly checked by our watchmakers and is in full working order.
- The dial features dark hands & batons with a champagne dial for a nice easy read.
- The Unusual Bark Finish 9ct Gold Bracelet was designed by famous British designer ROY KING.
- This a fine example of a well-loved traditional cocktail dress watch.
- The total length of the watch including the case is 6 inches.
- We will be provided with our Inhouse Boxes.
- 9ct gold case watch.
- The dial features two hands and hour markers.
- Domed acrylic glass.
- Splash-proof water resistant.
|Case Material||9ct Gold|
|Band Material||9ct Gold|
|Clasp Type||Slide & Flip Lock Clasp|
|Movement||Swiss manual wind|