- An addition to Citizen Red Arrows Collection, designed as stylish whilst featuring high performance in terms of timekeeping.
- Eco-Drive technology powers the watch by light. With this eco-friendly feature, you never need to replace the battery, also helping maintain the water resistancy of the watch.
- Radio Controlled Time: With Atomic Timekeeping feature, the watch automatically synchronised to standard time, thus maintaining a precise time.
- Perpetual Calendar: The date automatically adjusts at the start of each month, including on leap years.
- World Time Function: in 26 time zones, displayed as cities.
- Fitted with a Anti-Reflective, highly durable Sapphire Crystal Glass.
- This watch from the Citizen collection features a black dial with three hands and hour markers and the "Citizen" logo at the 12 o'clock.
- Displays date at the 4 o'clock position.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Silver stainless-steel bracelet watch with fold over clasp.
- This watch has a luminescent filling in the hour markers and hands, making the watch easier to see in poor lighting.
- The black and silver styling of this watch make for a bold piece, perfect for any occasion.
- Made to survive stresses of daily life and for everything from laundry and washing your hands, to getting caught in true British rain, this watch is 200 metres water resistant.
- To show our confidence in the watch, 6-year guarantee included for extra peace of mind. 5-year guarantee included with the purchase. Get an additional 1 year guarantee by registering your watch with Citizen.
|Warranty||6 years (5 years included + 1 year by registration)|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 4 o'clock position|
|Glass||Anti-Reflective Sapphire Crystal|
|Clasp Type||Fold Over Clasp|