- ISO-Certified diver's watch with 200 metres water resistance.
- Eco-Drive technology powers the watch by light. With this eco-friendly feature, you never need to replace the battery, also helping maintain the water resistancy of the watch.
- Uni-directional rotating bezel for elapsed time underwater. An essential feature for any diver.
- Luminous hands and hour markers making this watch suitable for use in the dark.
- A stainless steel case with a black polyurethane strap, finished off with a traditional buckle.
- Date display window at the 3 o'clock position.
- Screw-down case and crown for extra protection against water.
- To show our confidence in the watch, 6-year guarantee included for extra peace of mind. 5-year guarantee included with the purchase. Get an additional 1 year guarantee by registering your watch with Citizen.
|Warranty||5-year guarantee, extended to 6 years by registration|
|Edition||Citizen Eco-Drive Promaster|
|Water Resistancy||200 metres|
|Glass||Mineral crystal glass (Anti-reflective coating)|
|Case Width||45 mm|
|Clasp Type||Traditional Buckle|
|Date Feature||Date display window at the 3 o'clock position|
|Bezel Function||Diver's bezel with elapsed time|
2 Reviews Write a Review
Quality build & value for money
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 25/12/2019)
Having selected this watch to replace a damaged dive watch I found that Watcho was the only company in the UK with stock at a reasonable price. I called to get a physical stock check and placed the order over the phone. I even got the internet 10% discount.
The watch arrived the next day and I am 100% satisfied
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 23/07/2018)