- This watch from the Citizen collection features a blue dial with silver hands and hour markers, and the "Citizen" logo at the 12 o'clock.
- The dial features one complication, one for the date at the 3 o'clock position.
- Fitted with titanium case and powered by a quartz movement.
- The smooth titanium bracelet has a fold over clasp, adding extra security during more strenuous day to day activities.
- This watch has a luminescent filling in the hour markers and hands, making the watch easier to see in poor lighting.
- Underneath is a contrasting dark dial with bar indices and round numbers in fives step to 60.
- Eco-Drive technology powers the watch by light. With this eco-friendly feature, you never need to replace the battery, also helping maintain the water resistancy of the watch.
- The blue and silver styling of this watch make for a bold piece, perfect for any occasion.
- Made to survive stresses of daily life, and for everything from laundry and washing your hands, to getting caught in true British rain, this watch is 100 metres water resistant.
- To show our confidence in the watch, 6-year guarantee included for extra peace of mind. 5-year guarantee included with the purchase. Get an additional 1 year guarantee by registering your watch with Citizen.
|Warranty||6 years (5 years included + 1 year by registration)|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Clasp Type||Fold Over Clasp|
1 Review Write a Review
Only had it for a very short time but very pleased with it, to date. Great service. Good price. Arrived well within the specified time and the strap was adjusted, as requested. It fits perfectly. Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 17/11/2018)