- This watch from the Citizen collection features a brown dial with silver hands and hour markers, and the "Citizen" logo at the 12 o'clock.
- The dial features three complications, one for the date at the 3 o'clock, the day is shown at the 9 o'clock and a 12/24-hour indicator at the 6 o'clock position.
- The case is machined from high grade stainless-steel for the perfect balance between style and comfort.
- Chocolate brown leather strap watch with buckle clasp.
- This watch has a luminescent filling in the hour markers and hands, making the watch easier to see in poor lighting.
- World Time function: in 24 time zones, displayed as cities.
- Eco-Drive technology powers the watch by light. With this eco-friendly feature, you never need to replace the battery, also helping maintain the water resistancy of the watch.
- The brown and silver styling of this watch make for a bold piece, perfect for any occasion.
- Made to survive stresses of daily life, and for everything from laundry and washing your hands, to getting caught in true British rain, this watch is 100 metres water resistant.
- To show our confidence in the watch, 6-year guarantee included for extra peace of mind. 5-year guarantee included with the purchase. Get an additional 1 year guarantee by registering your watch with Citizen.
|Warranty||6 years (5 years included + 1 year by registration)|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|