- Eco-Drive technology powers the watch by light. With this eco-friendly feature, you never need to replace the battery, also helping maintain the water resistance of the watch.
- When you move from one time zone to another, you can press the one-touch button to update the time zone to the correct time and then the clock is back in the right time. This watch has a dual time function, so you can also set it for another time zone. You can then set the domestic time to the second screen and the target country time to another.
- World time function: Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- A blue dial Citizen Men's watch.
- Blue nylon strap finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- 200 metres water resistant.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes and hands.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- To show our confidence in the watch, 6-year guarantee included for extra peace of mind. 5-year guarantee included with the purchase. Get an additional 1-year guarantee by registering your watch with Citizen.
|Warranty||6 years (5 years included + 1 year by registration)|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|