- A Casio Edifice Men's watch.
- This watch comes with a 10 year battery life.
- Neo-display: A luminous coating provides long-term illumination in the dark after only a short exposure to light.
- World time function: Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- Stopwatch function - 1/100 sec. - 24 hours: Elapsed time, split time and final time are measured with 1/100-sec accuracy. The watch can measure times of up to 24 hours.
- Timer - 1/1 min. - 24 hours: The countdown timers help you to remember specific or recurring events by giving off an audible signal at a preset time. The time can be set to the nearest minute and up to 24 hours in advance. Ideal for people who need to take medicines every day or those who do interval training.
- Telememo 30: With this database, you will always have 30 groups of data for names and phone numbers. Each data group can contain up to 8 characters of text and a total of 12 digits.
- 3 daily alarms: The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. This model has 3 independent alarms for flexible reminders of important appointments.
- Snooze function: Each time you stop the alarm, it sounds again after a few minutes.
- Safety Catch: This watch has a particularly secure safety catch, which helps prevent the strap from opening by mistake.
- Automatic calendar: Once set, the automatic calendar always displays the correct date.
- The time can be displayed in 12-hour or 24-hour format.
- Silver stainless-steel case watch.
- Silver stainless-steel bracelet finished with a folding clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- 100 metres water resistant.
- Mineral Glass: Hard mineral glass protects the watch from unsightly damage.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Watcho Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Case Back||Closed with Screws|
|Clasp Type||Folding Clasp|