- Limited Edition watch with exhibition caseback from Elliot Brown.
- A dark grey sunray dial Elliot Brown Men's watch.
- Premium anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- To ensure the durable design of the watch, the Miyota 9130 Automatic movement with hack and hand wind is held to the dial with a four-post design and 360 dual stage movement shock absorption. The dial also features a power meter at the 1 o'clock position, indicating the 40 hour power reserve at a glance.
- Numbered limited edition sapphire display back showing off the movement and custom “EB” rotor.
- The easy to read dial features broad black framed hands in-filled with green SuperLuminova.
- Inset triple sealed crown at the 4 o'clock position with parallel hobnail knurling for secure grip.
- The screw-in retaining bars for the strap allow for the strongest connection between case and strap, while still being simple to swap out for easy personalisation.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Soft and durable fitted matte black leather strap watch with deployment clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Displays date at the 5 o'clock position.
- Made to survive stresses of daily life and for everything from laundry and washing your hands, to getting caught in true British rain, this watch is 300 metres water resistant.
|Water Resistancy||300 Metres|
|Dial Colour||Dark Grey|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 5 o'clock position|
|Power Reserve||40 hours|