- This watch from the Ingersoll collection features a blue dial with arabic numerals, and the "Ingersoll" logo at the 12 o'clock.
- The dial features two complications, one for the date at the between 9 and 11 o' clock, and the power reserve indicator at the between 1 and 3 o' clock position.
- Fitted with stainless-steel case and powered by an automatic movement.
- Black crocodile embossing, genuine leather strap watch with push button clasp.
- The dial features, balance wheel is shown at the 6 o'clock position.
- The blue and black styling of this watch make for a bold piece, perfect for any occasion.
- Made to survive stresses of daily life, and for everything from laundry and washing your hands, to getting caught in true British rain, this watch is 50 metres water resistant.
- We are pleased to offer Free Limited Lifetime Warranty , includes workmanship & mechanism.
|Water Resistancy||50 Metres|
|Clasp Type||Push Button Clasp|