- This watch from the Ingersoll collection features a blue dial with arabic numerals, and the "Ingersoll" logo at the 12 o'clock.
- The dial features four complications, one for the date at the between 4 and 5 o' clock, the seconds is shown at the 6 o'clock, the minutes is shown at the 9 o'clock, and a 24-hour indicator at the 3 o'clock position.
- Fitted with stainless-steel case and powered by a quartz movement.
- Smooth black leather strap watch with pin and buckle clasp.
- This watch has a luminescent filling in the hour markers and hands, making the watch easier to see in poor lighting.
- The blue and black styling of this watch make for a bold piece, perfect for any occasion.
- Made to survive stresses of daily life, and for everything from laundry and washing your hands, to getting caught in true British rain, this watch is 100 metres water resistant.
- We are pleased to offer Free Limited Lifetime Warranty , includes workmanship & mechanism.
|Edition||The St Johns|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Clasp Type||Pin and Buckle|