- Part of the Excellence Collection, this stunning Swiss-made watch commemorates Louis Erard's 80th anniversary.
- Regulator watch with separate dials for hour, minute and second hand, inspired by the way watches are set up with a regulator watch in Switzerland.
- Hand-wound mechanical watch keeping with the traditions and expertise of Louis Erard.
- This watch from the Louis Erard collection features a silver guilloche patterned dial with blue hands, and the "Louis Erard" logo at the 3 o'clock.
- The dial features three complications, one for the regulator at the 12 o'clock, the small second is shown at the 6 o'clock and a power reserve indicator at the 9 o'clock position.
- The case is machined from high grade stainless-steel for the perfect balance between style and comfort.
- Black imitation crocodile, genuine leather strap watch with folding clasp.
- The silver and black styling of this watch make for a bold piece, perfect for any occasion.
- Made to survive stresses of daily life, and for everything from laundry and washing your hands, to getting caught in true British rain, this watch is 50 metres water resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Water Resistancy||50 Metres|
|Glass||Anti Reflective Sapphire Glass|
|Clasp Type||Folding Clasp|