- Part of the Excellence Collection, this stunning Swiss-made watch commemorates Louis Erard's 80th anniversary.
- Regulator watch with separate dials for an hour, minute and second hand, inspired by the way watches are set up with a regulator watch in Switzerland.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built SW200-1 automatic movement. This calibre movement is complete with 26 Jewels and a 38-hour power reserve.
- A black guilloche pattern dial Louis Erard Men's watch.
- Beige nubuck strap detailed with black stitching and finished with a folding clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Black PVD stainless-steel case watch.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Watcho Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||50 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Case Material||Black PVD Stainless-steel|
|Power Reserve||38 hours|
|Clasp Type||Folding Clasp|