- For over 50 years, Seiko 5 Sports has delivered consistently high levels of reliability, durability, performance and value, endearing them to lovers of mechanical watches worldwide. Today, with a new design, this much-loved timepiece is re-born.
- "5" represents the original five key attributes of every Seiko 5 watch: Recessed crown at the four o’clock position and Durable case and bracelet – features still present today.
- Welcome to today’s Seiko 5 Sports: traditional values with fresh new looks.
- A black dial Seiko Men's watch.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R36 automatic movement. This calibre movement is complete with 24 Jewels and a 41-hour power reserve.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes and hands.
- Stop second hand function.
- See-through case back.
- Hardlex crystal lens.
- 100 metres water resistant.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Two-Tone stainless-steel bracelet finished with a three-fold clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Displays date and days of the week at the 3 o'clock position.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Watcho Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Day Feature||Day display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Case Back||Screw case back|
|Band Colour||Two Tone|
|Clasp Type||Three-Fold Clasp|
|Power Reserve||41 hours|