- A Pre-Owned Tag Heuer Watch/ SEL Link Chronograph Watch.
- The SEL is a classic of the Tag Heuer era, late 80's to the early '90s. It was one of the most successful lines in the TAG chronograph collection.
- This watch houses a Quartz Swiss Mechanism and has been thoroughly checked by our watchmakers and is in full working order.
- It's recognisable by its unusual style of linkage within the bracelet.
- The features are luminous hands & batons with a black dial complemented by matt Black finish sub-dials and a date of 4 o'clock for a nice easy read.
- An Elegant looking chronograph that can be worn with smart wear.
- Comes with the Original Box and Papers.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- 200 metres untested water resistant.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- The dial features three hands and hour markers.
- Bezel with minute scale.
- Sports elegance bracelet finished with a fold-over ladder clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
|Date Feature||Date display at the 4 o'clock position|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres Untested|
|Band Type||Sports Elegance Bracelet|
|Clasp Type||Fold Over Ladder Clasp, with Flip Lock|
|Condition||Good, Worn Condition|