- 7934 Pre-Owned Men's Vintage Rolex Tudor Oyster Royal 17 jewel manual wind Watch.
- Tudor is the sister brand of Rolex founded by Hans Wilsdorf in 1926.
- This watch houses a 17 Jewels Manual Wind In-House Swiss mechanism with Tudor Calibre 1156 and has been thoroughly checked by our watchmakers and is in full working order.
- This watch comes with an authentic Rolex crown, however, originally it would have been fitted with a slightly small crown (see images).
- The TUDOR Royal collection was produced from approximately late 1957 - early 1960.
- The features are stainless dagger hands and arrow baton markers at 12, 3, 9 & 6 with a silver dial, of age, for a nice easy read.
- Domed acrylic lens, with a sweep second hand.
- The riveted stainless-steel link Oyster bracelet with a folding clasp secures around the gent's wrist for smooth Balanced wear.
- With No Box,& Papers.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- The dial features three hands and hour markers.
|Dial Colour||Silver (Aged dial)|
|Band Type||Oyester Rivet Bracelet|
|Clasp Type||Flip Clasp with Rolex logo|
|Movement||Swiss manual wind|
|Condition||Good Condition with wear & tear marks|