- With a unique design and a build-quality to last a lifetime and longer, the I.N.O.X.watch is a marvel of watchmaking.
- A black dial Victorinox Men's watch.
- The glass for this watch is a triple-layered anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal lens, which is slightly recessed beneath the bezel for optimal protection.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes and hands.
- Striking Swiss-Made watch powered by a Ronda 715 quartz mechanism.
- The Ronda 715 feature an end-of-life (EOL) feature; the second-hand will stop for 4 seconds and then move on the 5th t indicate low-power. The EOL mode lasts for approximately 7 days before the watch stops.
- Carbon Fibre case that it tough yet light. A material which is used in space to protect shuttles from excessive temperatures.
- With a case-width of 43mm, the I.N.O.X. watch is a perfect everyday watch, yet capable of withstanding the harshest environments.
- Black para-cord strap watch.
- Displays date at the between 4 and 5 o'clock position.
- With a Screwable crown and Screwed case-back, this watch achieves 200 metres water resistance. Easily able to handle anything from a splash to diving, perfect for daily life.
- 3-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 4 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||3 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the between 4 and 5 o'clock position|
|Case Material||Carbon Fibre|