- With a unique design and a build-quality to last a lifetime and longer, the Maverick watch is a marvel of watchmaking.
- A blue dial Victorinox Men's watch.
- The glass for this watch is a triple-layered anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal lens, which is slightly recessed beneath the bezel for optimal protection.
- The easy to read dial features luminous hands and indexes.
- Striking Swiss-Made watch powered by a Ronda 715 quartz mechanism.
- The Ronda 715 feature an end-of-life (EOL) feature; the second-hand will stop for 4 seconds and then move on the 5th t indicate low-power. The EOL mode lasts for approximately 7 days before the watch stops.
- Uni-directional rotating bezel.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- With a case-width of 43mm, the Maverick watch is a perfect everyday watch, yet capable of withstanding the harshest environments.
- Brown leather strap finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Displays date at the 6 o'clock position.
- The 100 metre water resistance is perfect for diving, having passed ISO 6425 testing to ensure it is dive-suitable.
- 3-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 4 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||3 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 6 o'clock position|