- With a unique design and a build-quality to last a life time and longer, the Maverick watch is a marvel of watchmaking.
- Striking Swiss-Made watch powered by a Ronda 5030 quartz chronograph mechanism. The movement is encased in a precision machined 316L stainless-steel body with unidirectional rotating bezel.
- The dial features four complications, one for the date at the 6 o'clock, the second is shown at the 3 o'clock, an hour is shown at the 6 o'clock, and a minutes at the 9 o'clock position.
- The 100 metre water resistance is perfect for diving, having passed ISO 6425 testing to ensure it is dive-suitable. The silver bracelet strap features expansion slots so as to be wearable over a wet/dry suit without the risk of the watch slipping off due to compression.
- The glass for this watch is a triple-layered anti-reflective Sapphire crystal lens, which is slightly recessed beneath the bezel for optimal protection.
- The hour markers, hands, and '0' position on the bezel are coated with highly luminescent film to ensure clear visibility even in low light or murky conditions.
- With a case-width of 43mm, the Maverick Watch is a perfect everyday watch, yet capable of withstanding the harshest extremes.
- The Ronda 5030 feature an end-of-life (EOL) feature; the second-hand will stop for 4 seconds and then move on the 5th t indicate low-power. The EOL mode lasts for approximately 7 days before the watch stops.
- With a screw-down crown and Screwed case-back, this watch achieves 100 metres water resistance. Easily able to handle anything from a splash to diving, perfect for daily life.
- 3-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 4 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Clasp Type||Deployment Clasp|