- A barrel edge round wooden William Widdop mantel clock with an oak effect.
- This stylish rounded mantel clock is a beautiful focal point for a mantelpiece or cabinet table.
- The clockface has an antique style with an arabic dial and antique style serpentine clockhands.
- Established in 1883, William Widdop is our flagship brand named after our founder who was a clockmaker and jeweller based in the Yorkshire town of Brighouse. The brand has long since developed into the Widdop of today but with a strong focus on family traditions the company continues to manufacture classic clocks as well as producing new innovative designs under its flagship name. Wm Widdop clocks are infamous for their history, longevity and timeless style which remains the core to all of the items in the range today. Made with an unrivalled quality and designed for those who will keep and appreciate these traditional timepieces for many years to come.
- 1 Year Warranty.
- Height: 18 cm Width: 25 cm Depth: 9 cm
1 Review Write a Review
A handsome clock that runs well and looks great on the mantelpiece! This company is brilliant. They provided fast, efficient service with a "can-do" attitude and were friendly and helpful at every step. Well done, WatchO!
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 27/10/2017)