- A high quality RAF wall clock with understated style and refinement.
- This wall clock has a camouflage background and has a blueprint of a Vulcan accompanied on its clockface.
- The clock has a spade dial and a compass design style with the four cardinal directions of N, S, E, & W and batons between, acting as a minutes dial inside the outer mixed arabic and baton dial.
- Embodying proud British heritage and state-of-the-art innovation, the RAF is one of Britain’s most recognisable brands. Our range celebrates the nostalgia of the RAF as well as the innovative and dynamic image of the brand.
- The Vulcan was a strategic bomber operated by the RAF from 1956 - 1984 and was Britain's foremost airborne nuclear deterrent during much of the Cold War. The Vulcan was also deployed defending the Falklands.
- Height: 30cm. Width: 30cm. Depth: 2.5cm.
- 1 Year Warranty.