- Powered by Pingit
- Contactless payment: Fast and secure payment. Simply Touch, Pay, Go.
- Fitted with a quick-release spring bar to easily fit to your watch and have a Stainless Steel buckle.
- You can make purchases with your device wherever you see the contactless symbol. For Pingit payment limits, visit pingit.com. Retailer payment limits may apply.
- Crafted from quality leather and additional padding for extra comfort and durability.
- Available in sizes: 18mm, 20mm and 22mm.
- You can make purchases with your device wherever you see the contactless symbol. For Pingit payment limits, visit pingit.com Retailer payment limits may apply. Pingit is subject to application and acceptance of T&Cs.
- To register your device with Pingit you must be 16 or older, have a current account in the UK and be a resident of the UK, the Isle of Man, Jersey or Guernsey.
- The device can be used for payments until 2024 i.e. the chip expiry date is set to 2024.
- The device can be used for payments for a minimum of 2 years. Upon expiry, the chip will not work for contactless payments and cannot be replaced. For more information and full T&Cs visit pingit.com.
|Strap Length:||118mm long part + 77mm short part|
|Buckle Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Compatibility:||Watches with standard strap fitting|
How does it work?
TapStrap is a contactless-enabled aftermarket watch strap.
Where can I pay?
Make purchases wherever you see the contactless symbol.
Will it fit my watch?
If your watch currently fits a straight ended watch strap (not curved) and the width of the strap at the watch case end is 18mm, 20mm or 22mm then it should fit. If unsure please check with your retailer.