- Created by Louis Cartier in 1917, the Tank family’s first prototype was presented to General Pershing of the American army during World War I.
- Powered by Cartier calibre 057 Quartz movement.
- Swiss-made watch, built to the highest quality.
- A silver grained dial Pre-Owned Cartier Ladies watch.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- The dial features sword-shaped blued-steel hands and steel roman numeral hour markers.
- Stainless-steel bracelet finished with a deployment clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
|Water Resistancy||30 Metres|
|Case Material||18ct White Gold|
|Band Material||18ct White Gold|
|Clasp Type||Deployment Clasp|