- With a myriad of features including radio control, solar power, and chronograph, along with the unique design, this is G-Shock that stands apart from the rest.
- One of the thinnest G-Shocks available at 15mm, this can be worn with almost any outfit, while still being suitable for almost any conditions.
- This watch features both a solar powered cell for continued use, and a radio controlled time function, the time resets every 24 hours to ensure the correct time is always displayed.
- Accurate from 1/100th of a second to 25 hours, the chronograph also features split time functions for lap measurements.
- Despite its minimal size, this watch still retains every part of the G-Shock breed that gives you the confidence of having a dive-capable, tough, outdoor suitable timepiece. From the hardened resin case, to the thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) strap, this watch is as durable as it is comfortable.
- Fully automatic backlight, the back light self-illuminate when brought up from the waist in dim or dark conditions, and automatically disable this feature when there is sufficient light.
- On the home screen, the day and date are prominently displayed, centred above the time.
- Selectable mute function for silent operation.
- Among other features: automatic calendar, and timer.
- Suitable for everything from showering to swimming and scuba diving, this watch is rated for 200 meters of water resistance.
|Warranty||2-year warranty + 1-year from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Glass||Hardened mineral glass|
|Date Feature||Via digital screen|
|Day Feature||Via digital screen|
6 Reviews Write a Review
This is the second G Shock watch I have purchased from WatchO and will not hesitate to use them again
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 27/09/2019)
A G-Shock classic, first rate. Tip top service, very quick.
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 03/09/2017)
Found the watch I was looking for. Delivered quickly and securely. First class service.
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 28/07/2017)
Looks good..does what it says. Quick...and offered help after sale.
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 16/05/2017)
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 06 Nov 2015)
I wanted a watch with radio accuracy and solar powered to avoid buying batteries, and also something not too big for a woman to wear. Watches for women that have these additions are sadly lacking, hence the necessity to use a mans watch. This watch ticks all the boxes, it is a tough watch but is smaller than usual for a mans watch, in fact some men may find it a little too small. I love this watch and the price at Watcho is the best I have found.
I am well pleased, so ladies don't hesitate if you are searching for the same qualities in a watch as me.