- This watch from the G-Shock collection features a black dial with thick gray baton indexes as well as a railroad minutes.
- Super illuminator: At the touch of a button the dial will be illuminated with beautiful fashionable colors.
- Impact Resistance: The shock -resistant structure protects the watch from impact and vibration.
- Neo-Brite Hands: The hands have a fluorescent layer that lights up in the dark if the watch was previously exposed to a light source.
- Compass: An integrated direction sensor detects magnetic north.
- Thermometer (-10 ° C / + 60 ° C): A sensor measures the ambient temperature and displays it in degrees Celsius (-10 ° C / + 60 ° C).
- World Time Feature: The World Time feature displays the time in 29 time zones and major cities around the world.
- Chronometer 1 / 1000th of s. - 100 hours: Measures the elapsed time with a precision of 1 / 1000th of a second over a maximum duration of 100 hours. The audible signal confirms the start and stop of the stopwatch.
- Countdown Timers - 1/1 min - 1 hour: For all those who love precision: countdowns remind you of important or recurring events by emitting an acoustic signal at the scheduled date and time. The time can be programmed in minutes, 1 hour maximum in advance. A particularly valuable asset for daily medication or repeated workouts.
- Daily Alarm, Beep Time: The daily alarm is triggered every day at the time you are programming. The value indicates how many daily alarms are available. If the time beep function is activated, the watch beeps every time the time is changed.
- On/Off key Beep: The beep sound of the keys can be deactivated with the mode key. After deactivation, there is no audible beep when switching from one function to another. However, programmed alarms or countdowns remain active after the keypad beeps.
- Hand Movement Function: This function is used to move the hands, when the hands prevent the visibility of the time, the date or the stopwatch function.
- Automatic Calendar: Once programmed, the automatic calendar always displays the correct date.
- Mineral Glass: Hard mineral glass protects the watch from unsightly damage.
- Time Format 12/24 hours: You can display the time in 12-hour or 24-hour format.
- Made to survive stresses of daily life, and for everything from laundry and washing your hands, to getting caught in true British rain, this watch is 200 metres water resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2-year warranty + 1-year from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Clasp Type||Pin Buckle|
1 Review Write a Review
Payment required and made at the earliest /immediately, all done and dusted with no problems encountered. Delivery made, sound job. Exactly as its supposed to be. Thank-you.
Excellent service and highly recommended. Fantastic selection of Casio watches for a very reasonable price. Delivery was made quickly with no hassle or complications. Most definitely will re-visit to add to my collection.
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 17/02/2019)