Top Golf Watches 2019
Golf is a popular sport amongst many people. But how many of these eager golf players can say they have a watch tailored to be their companion as they play? There are multiple reliable Garmin watches that you can partner up with for your golfing adventures. These models include Fenix 5X, Fenix 5 Plus, Fenix 5S Plus, Fenix 5X Plus, Vivoactive (3), Vivoactive (3) Music, Approach S60, Tactix Charlie and more.
These models all have relatively the exact same features for Golf. Have a read below at the current features for golfing that these awesome watches carry.
- First of all, each of these watches come pre-loaded with more than 40,000 golf courses worldwide and if that is something that instantly gets your golf loving heart pumping, wait until you see what’s coming up.
- Second on our list, is the fun feature where your watch can quickly read your location to show accurate distances to greens, hazards and doglegs on full-colour golf course maps.
- PlaysLike Distance adjusts readings for uphill and downhill shots, so you can confidently select the right golf club for your next shot. And with Touch Targeting, you can touch any point on the map for precise measurement to that exact spot - including fairway, sand traps, water hazards and more.
- Green View shows you the true shape of the green from any location on the course, even letting you drag and drop the pin at that day’s location.
- The Pinpointer feature shows you the green‘s location on blind shots. This means you can know where the pin is, even if you can’t see it.
- All of these watches pair with the Garmin TruSwing analyser to get swing training, including swing speed and club path angles.
- With more sensors to improve detection accuracy, AutoShot game tracking automatically detects along the fairway and records distances for post-game analysis on Garmin Connect.