- Prospex Alpinist Collection watch.
- This timepiece is from the Alpinist collection, first launched in 1959 exclusively for the Japanese market.
- Hugely popular with many fans worldwide, these new designs are now available globally with an upgraded specification from their original inspiration - a longer power reserve of 70h, and a glass upgrade to Sapphire glass.
- Seiko Prospex watches are designed for sports lovers and adventure seekers in the water, in the sky or on land.
- This watch is from the Land category and features a NATO strap and a stunning dial similar to the original piece.
- Since launching Japan's first diver's watch in 1965, Seiko's innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- The dial features three hands and Arabic numeral hour markers.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Watcho Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Edition||Seiko Prospex Alpinist|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Case Back||Screw Case Back|
|Power Reserve||70 hours|
|Accuracy||+25 to -15 seconds per day|