- Seiko Prospex 'Tortoise' Land Edition.
- Introducing a new watch design to the Prospex Land collection, the 'Tortoise' is inspired by the popular diving watch shape nicknamed by Seiko fans as the 'Turtle' because of its shell-like profile.
- This practical 2021 timepiece is powered by the 4R automatic calibre movement and includes a rotating compass bezel, crown at 4 o'clock for comfort with highly visible Lumi Brite on the dial and hands, easy to see in any light.
- Prospex is a combination of the words 'Professional' and 'Specifications'.
- Seiko Prospex timepieces are designed to be practical, reliable and durable; to meet the high standards required in extreme environments for sports lovers and adventure seekers alike.
- 200m water resistant watch.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Automatic with manual winding capacity.
- Lumibrite on hands and indexes.
- The case size of 42.4mm and thickness of 11.7mm.
- Screw-down crown and screwed case back.
- Rotating bezel.
- Displays date between the 4 and 5 o'clock position.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Calfskin strap watch.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through our Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Date Feature||Date display between the 4 and 5 o'clock position|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Case Back||Screw case back|
|Movement||Automatic with manual winding|
|Power Reserve||41 hours|
|LumiBrite||On hands and indexes|