- Seiko Prospex introduces its first solar watch with a GMT hand.
- Powered by the in-house built new calibre of 5K62, a solar powered movement.
- The watch shape is affectionately named ‘Sumo’ by Seiko fans because of its size and shape and the 12 o’clock marker – it’s a substantially strong looking timepiece.
- The Lumibrite colour on the 24-hour hand is high in visibility underwater.
- The aqua coloured dial produces vibrant accents to the elegantly pressed pattern design.
- This watch comes with a Sapphire Crystal.
- The 200 metre water resistance is paired with a stainless steel case and high power generation efficiency.
- Prospex is a combination of the words ‘Professional’ and ‘Specifications.’ Seiko Prospex timepieces are designed to be practical, reliable and durable; to meet the high standards required in extreme environments for sports lovers and adventure seekers alike.
- Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes, hands and bezel.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Accuracy -15/+15 seconds per month
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through our Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Dial Colour||Aqua Blue|
|Date Feature||Date display at 3 o'clock position|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold clasp with secure lock, push button release with extender|
|Accuracy||-15/+15 seconds per month|
|Bezel||Unidirectional Rotating Bezel|