- Part of Seiko Shogun collection.
- Titanium bracelet and titanium case makes this watch lightweight and extremely comfortable for everyday use.
- Titanium bracelet is considered hypoallergenic i.e. unlikely to cause reaction to skin.
- The collection was first released in 2008 exclusively in the Japanese market. The all new collection is now available globally.
- Nicknamed 'Shogun' by fans, meaning Japanese 'Commander-in-chief,' because of its strong looks.
- Its design echoes elements similar to the armour and helmet worn by a "Shogun" including triangular notches for the knurling of the rotating bezel and pointed markers on the bezel itself.
- High visibility dial layout.
- The watch has the very reliable 6R35 movement seen on many of Seiko's re-issue models and boasts a power reserve of 70 hours, has 24 jewels, and a stop seconds hand function.
- Sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating on the inner surface.
- 200 metres water resistant diver's watch.
- Automatic with manual winding capacity.
- Lumibrite on hands, indexes and bezel.
- Three-fold clasp with secure lock, push button release with extender.
- Case size of 43.5mm and thickness of 13.3mm.
- Titanium bezel.
- A black dial.
- Weight of the watch: 121 grams.
- Bronze colour ring on the bezel.
- The angled cuts on the bezel provides a good grip even when operating with gloves on.
- Screw-down crown and screwed case back.
- Unidirectional rotating bezel.
- Displays date and a magnifier window.
- Seiko Prospex watches are designed for sports lovers and adventure seekers in the water, in the sky or on land. Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through our Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at 3o'clock position|
|Glass||Sapphire Crystal with magnifier|
|Case Back||Screw case back|
|Case Material||Titanium(super-hard coating) with titanium bezel|
|Band Type||Bracelet||Clasp Type||Three-fold clasp with secure lock , push button release with extender|
|Movement||Automatic with manual winding capacity|
|LumiBrite||On hands, indexes and bezel|
|Accuracy||±25 to -15 seconds per month|