- As part of the Prospex collection, this model is a guaranteed premium timepiece with all the finery expected from Seiko's superior sport model series.
- A black dial Special Edition Solar Powered watch.
- Powered by a V192 Solar powered movement with Overcharge prevention function.
- Display function of resuming electric power generation.
- Chronograph up to 60 minutes in 1/5 second increments.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes, hands and bezel.
- In association with the Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI), the PADI logo can be seen above the 6 o'clock position.
- The classic red and blue colouring are displayed on the bezel, paying homage to some of Seiko's older diver watches and matching the bold colouring of PADI's iconography.
- The 200 metre ISO diver certification is a must-have with a diver's watch of this calibre and the double case construction with automatic movement makes for a perfect sport watch.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Displays date between the 4 and 5 o'clock position.
- 200 metres water resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through our Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display between 4 and 5 o'clock position|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold clasp with secure lock, push button release with extender|
|Accuracy||+ 15 seconds per month|
|Bezel||Unidirectional Rotating Bezel|