- As part of the Prospex collection, this model is a guaranteed premium timepiece with all the finery expected from Seiko's superior sport model series.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Powered by a 6R15 automatic movement.
- The crown has screw-down protection to prevent it from being pulled out by any accidental operation. Greater security is achieved by positioning the screw-lock crown at the 4 o'clock position.
- The uni-directional rotating bezel: The precise and safe operation of the uni-directional bezel prevents accidental rotation. This is to prevent the watch from displaying the elapsed time shorter than it actually is.
- A green dial Seiko Men's watch.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes and hands.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Stainless-steel bracelet finished with a folding clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- Made to survive stresses of daily life and for everything from laundry and washing your hands, to getting caught in true British rain, this watch is 200 metres water resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Clasp Type||Folding Clasp|
1 Review Write a Review
This is the best watch I've ever purchased
The build quality is amazing, the green dial isn't too loud, just perfect, and fits perfectly within the putter shadows. The strap is heavy but not too heavy. The dial is big but because the lugs are smoother isn't look stupidly blingy or OTT. The automatic movement is perfect on the watch. One of the best watches I've ever had