- With a unique design and a build-quality to last a life time and longer, the I.N.O.X. Divers watch is a marvel of watchmaking.
- Pushing the watch to its limits, the watch’s strength was put to the test when run over by a tank, surviving relatively unscathed. The robustness of this watch is due to two main factors, a solid stainless steel monobloc case (made from a singular steel cast), and beefy shoulders around the crown.
- Striking Swiss-Made watch powered by a Ronda 715 quartz mechanism. The movement is encased in a precision machined stainless-steel body with unidirectional divers timing bezel and illuminator at 12 O'clock.
- Comes with an optional protective magnifying silicone bumper, which can be fitted over the case and crown, that adds another layer of protection against even more brutal environments.
- The clean blue dial features a date display between the 4 and 5 o'clock positions. The glass for this watch is a triple-layered anti-reflective Sapphire crystal lens, which is slightly recessed beneath the bezel for optimal protection.
- The 200 metre water resistance is perfect for diving, having passed ISO 6425 testing to ensure it is dive-suitable. The soft-touch blue rubber strap features expansion slots so as to be wearable over a wet/dry suit without the risk of the watch slipping off due to compression.
- Each Victorinox watch goes through over 100 quality control tests, making these watches ready for anything and appropriate for any occasion.
- The hour markers, hands, and '0' position on the bezel are coated with highly luminescent film to ensure clear visibility even in low light or murky conditions.
- With a case-width of 45mm, the I.N.O.X. Divers watch is a perfect everyday watch, yet capable of withstanding the harshest extremes.
- The Ronda 715 feature an end-of-life (EOL) feature; the second-hand will stop for 4 seconds and then move on the 5th t indicate low-power. The EOL mode lasts for approximately 7 days before the watch stops.
- With a screw-down crown and screw-locked case-back, this watch achieves 200 metres water resistance. Easily able to handle anything from a splash to diving, perfect for daily life.
- 3-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 4 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
1 Review Write a Review
Lovely watch, great price. Very good customer service and very fast delivery. Would use again. Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 24/01/2018)