- With a unique design and a build-quality to last a life time and longer, the I.N.O.X.watch is a marvel of watchmaking.
- This Limited Edition watch comes in an army style box compete with a camouflage Victorinox Swiss Army Knife and an extra green rubber strap. This watch is limited to only 1200 pieces world wide.
- This watch also comes with an external rubber case that fits over the front of the watch. This case has an LED flashlight attached to the side, perfect for night time or low light conditions. The flashlight can be removed from the case and charged via a mini USB cord.
- Striking Swiss-Made watch powered by a Ronda 715 quartz mechanism. The movement is encased in a precision machined carbon fibre case. The watch is then finished with an orange para-cord strap.
- The green dial features a date display between the 4 and 5 o'clock positions. There are also contrasting red 24 hour indicators underneath the hour markers.
- The 200 metre water resistance is perfect for diving, having passed ISO 6425 testing to ensure it is dive-suitable.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass with 9H hardness provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Featuring an iconic Victorinox Swiss army knife in box. This camouflage knife perfectly matches the I.N.O.X watch's military design and features a slew of useful tools. This features include 2 blades, a can opener and a corkscrew,
- The hour markers and hands are coated with highly luminescent film to ensure clear visibility even in low light or murky conditions.
- The Ronda 715 feature an end-of-life (EOL) feature; the second-hand will stop for 4 seconds and then move on the 5th t indicate low-power. The EOL mode lasts for approximately 7 days before the watch stops.
- With a Screwable crown and Screwed case-back, this watch achieves 200 metres water resistance. Easily able to handle anything from a splash to diving, perfect for daily life.
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Band Colour||Orange or green|
|Band Material||Para-cord or rubber|
|Clasp Type||Para-cord buckle|
|Date Feature||Date display window between the 4 and 5 'clock position|
|Case Material||Carbon Fibre|
1 Review Write a Review
Excellent service regarding sending a special gift to Australia. Received in 5 days again excellent by their chosen courier.
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 13/04/2018)