How do I set the time and date?
- Time: Pull out the crown to the second click - some hands will start moving, so wait until they stop. Rotate the crown to the  hour hand and  minute hand.
- Date: Push the B button (the button below the crown). Pull out the crown to the first click – some of the hand will start to move so wait until they stop. Rotate the crown away from you to set the 7-day indicator.
- Also, once the watch is connected to the CASIO WATCH+ app, the date and time will set automatically.
My battery is down, how do I charge my watch?
- If the watch is solar powered (see "what is a solar powered watch?" below), leave it in a location where it can be expose to bright light. Make sure the face of the watch is not covered by your sleeve or any clothing. You also leave it by the window or on the dashboard of your car. Please be careful when putting the watch back on as it’ll be hot from being charged under the light.
- Edifice battery have a battery life of 2-years. I your battery has ran out, visit your local jewellers to change your battery. It’s a very quick and easy process, shouldn’t take longer than 20 minutes.
What is a solar powered watch?
- Solar powered watch is a watch that runs on a power supplied from a rechargeable battery that is charged by a solar panel. The solar panel is integrated into the face of the watch, and power is generated whenever the face is exposed to light.
How do I adjust my bracelet links?
- Unless you have all required tools to remove bracelet links, we’d advice to have the links adjusted professionally to avoid any damage or scratches to your watch.
- We offer free link adjustments on all orders. Simply, include your wrist measurement in the “order notes” while you make your order. We will then adjust the links and you will receive your watch adjusted.
- You can also visit your local jewellers, they’ll be able to adjust your watch in no time at a low price.
Who is my warranty with, and what is under the warranty?
- Your Edifice watch is warranted by CASIO for 2-years and an additional 1-year by WatchO from the date of purchase.
- The CASIO & WatchO warranty covers manufacturing and material defaults. Any accidental damages will not be covered under the warranty.
The following issues are not under warranty:
- Physical damage to Liquid Crystal Display.
- Scratches on the body of the product.
- Physical damage to plastic parts.
- Mishandling of product.
- Battery leakage.
- Used bands of watches.
- Water seepage.
- Broken bands of watches.
- Missing parts.
- Fading of printing.
- Wear and tear of switches.
- Discoloration of product parts including cases, bands/straps.
How does the Bluetooth on my watch work?
- The watch has a ‘Bluetooth connection’ that can be paired up with your phone. To connect your phone with the watch via Bluetooth, you must download the ‘CASIO WATCH+’ app available on Google Play Store and App Store. The app will allow you to pair up the watch and phone together, giving access to all the watches information.
What is the CASIO WATCH+ app? Where do I download it?
- The CASIO WATCH+ app is what allows you to connect your watch to your phone. The connection is done via Bluetooth. You can download the app on Google Play (via Android mobile) and the App Store (via iOS mobile).
What are the advantages to connecting my watch and phone (or using the CASIO WATCH+ app)?
Connecting the watch to your phone will allow you to control the following features:
- Auto Adjust Time and Date
- World Time City
- E-mail Notification
- Phone Finder
Does the watch give me notifications?
- Unfortunately, there are no alert notifications. Only Email check feature is available for the EQB-501/EQB-500
Are there any precautions to keep in mind concerning water or chemicals?
- All Edifices watches have a stainless-steel case which is water resistance. Chemicals like soap, perfume, bleach, window spray must be kept away from the watch as overtime, it can cause corrosion.