- Seiko Presage Style 60s Stealth Watch
- This timepiece is from the Presage Style 64 collection: practical modern watches with retro vintage 1960s look.
- From the Presage Style 60s collection: practical modern watches with retro vintage 1960s looks, inspired by the design of Japan’s first ever chronograph, originally created by Seiko in 1964 to coincide with an important sporting event in Tokyo.
- The collection is inspired by the design of the 'Crown Chronograph' - originally created by Seiko in 1964 to coincide with an important sporting event in Tokyo. The Crown Chronograph was Seiko's and Japan's first wristwatch equipped with a stopwatch function and marked the beginning of Seiko's chronograph wristwatch manufacturing.
- This watch is powered by the Seiko in-house 4R35 automatic movement (and manual winding) in a "Stealth" style - all black, highlighted with lumibrite markers along with a Black Leather NATO strap for modern retro looks.
- Seiko Presage: Timeless looks, precise mechanical timekeeping. Minimalistic watch designs with a distinctly Japanese aesthetic.
- Box-shaped hardlex crystal lens.
- Lumibrite on hands and hour markers.
- 50 metres water resistance.
- See-through case back.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty extended to 3 years through the WATCHO Extended Warranty offer.
|2 years + 1 Year extended
|Screw case back
|NATO Leather Strap
No reviews yet
Write a Review