- This watch commemorates the 110th anniversary of the ‘Laurel’ – the first wristwatch made in Japan by Seiko.
- Limited edition timepiece, 3500 available world wide.
- Similar to the original ‘Laurel’ design, this model has a white dial with a red accent colour at 12 o’clock.
- An addition to the Presage Style 60s series, it retains the signature features of 1960s retro vintage looks and crown chronograph-inspired features with a GMT function to allow the wearer to track the time in two time zones at once.
- Automatic movement and manual winding Calibre 4R35 with 24 jewels and up to 41 hours power reserve.
- Lumibrite on hands and hour markers.
- Boxed Shaped Sapphire Crystal.
- Limited Edition on the see-through case back.
- The leather material used for the strap is sourced from LWG certified tanneries – the Leather Working Group non-profit organisation dedicated to sustainable leather production.
- 50 metres water resistance.
- Stop second-hand function.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Calfskin strap finished with pin buckle.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty.
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Water Resistancy||50 Metres|
|Case Back||Screw case back|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
|Power Reserve||41 Hours|