- This Prospex Speedtimer watch commemorates the 110th anniversary of the ‘Laurel’ – the first wristwatch made in Japan by Seiko.
- Limited Edition timepiece, 3500 available world wide.
- Similar to the original ‘Laurel’ design, this model has a white dial with a red accent colour at 12 o’clock.
- The black subdials of this timepiece achieve visibility and legibility due to separate indicators for time and chronograph functions.
- The hammer-shaped button allows for easier operability of the stopwatch.
- Powered by the in-house built 8A50 calibre, that allows measurement to the nearest one-hundredth of a second.
- Conveniently solar-powered; the watch charges from both natural and electric light.
- Chronograph up to 60 minutes in 1/100 second increments with an overcharge prevention function.
- Operating with a power reserve of approximately 6 months when fully charged.
- Prospex is a combination of the words ‘Professional’ and ‘Specifications.’ Seiko Prospex timepieces are designed to be practical, reliable and durable; to meet the high standards required in extreme environments for sports lovers and adventure seekers alike.
- Limited Edition on the caseback.
- Additional brown leather strap. The leather material used for the strap is sourced from LWG certified tanneries – the Leather Working Group non-profit organisation dedicated to sustainable leather production.
- Lumibrite on hands, indexes and bezel.
- Premium curved sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating on inner surface.
- Stainless-steel case & Bracelet watch.
- 100m water resistant watch.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty.
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Case Back||Screw case back|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Accuracy||-15/+15 seconds per month|
|Power Reserve||Approx. 6 Months|
|LumiBrite||On hands and indexes|