- Prospex Antarctica Tuna ‘Save the Ocean’
- This timepiece is inspired by the landscape of the world’s largest marine sanctuary: Antarctica.
- The dial’s graduated colour and texture echo the white-blue views of the area created by light reflected on the ice, whilst the penguin footprints represent the dwindling numbers of its inhabitants.
- Seiko donates proceeds from these ‘Save the Ocean’ models to sea conservation and environmental organisations.
- Prospex is a combination of the words 'Professional' and 'Specifications.'
- Seiko Prospex timepieces are designed to be practical, reliable and durable; to meet the high standards required in extreme environments for sports lovers and adventure seekers alike.
- The shape of this watch is affectionately nicknamed by Seiko fans as a ‘Tuna’ - because of its larger diameter and bold shape like a tuna tin - loved for decades since its release.
- To divers, sea turtles are symbols of good fortune. This is the diver's watch that, just like the sea turtle, is loved by many diving enthusiasts.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R35 automatic movement.
- Displays the date between the 4 and 5 o'clock position.
- 200 metres water-resistant.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Blue silicone strap watch.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes and hands.
- Packaged in a special edition 'Save the Ocean' box.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through WATCHO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Edition||Save The Ocean - Antarctica Tuna|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display|
|Case Back||Screw case back|
|Bezel Material||Stainless Steel Bezel|
|Power Reserve||41 Hours|