- A black dial Rotary Men's watch powered by an automatic movement.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- A semi-serrated bezel adds a defined edge to the piece.
- The easy to read dial features luminous hands and indexes.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- 3 link silver stainless-steel bracelet finished with a butterfly buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Displays date and days of the week at the 3 o'clock position.
- 100 metres water resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Watcho Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Day Feature||Day display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Clasp Type||Butterfly Buckle Clasp|
|Accuracy||±20 seconds per month|
1 Review Write a Review
I have owned this watch about 4 weeks. It is slightly better looking in stock photos, however it is attractive and wears well. The automatic movement is strangely not identified by either Rotary or any authorized dealer, however I believe it is probably a Miyota engine. The movement is smooth, hacking, and accurate. The bracelet is 20m, which is not typical for a watch this size (42m), thus it wears more easily on my under 7" wrist than most larger watches. I would have given the automatic Henley 5 stars if documentation received had included any reference to the maker of the movement, but oddly it did not. You might consider this an affordable alternative to the Seiko SARB033 which is smaller but also nearly twice the price.