- Street Series 'Tuna' Safari Edition.
- Prospex Street series was developed to combine looks and substance: coupling Seiko fans’ enthusiasm for watch design styles alongside the expertise from 5 decades of creating diving watches.
- The retro 'tuna' shape from the 1975 divers' model has been channelled into a more compact yet reinforced watch, robust enough to dive 200m under the sea but stylish enough to be worn on the street.
- The watch shape is affectionately nicknamed by Seiko fans as a ‘Tuna' - because of its larger diameter and bold shape like a tuna tin.
- The accordion-style silicone strap combines high durability and comfort - a strap design invented by Seiko in 1975 as a practical solution to the expansion and contraction of a diver's wrist at different depths.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R35 automatic movement. This calibre movement is complete with 23 Jewels and a 41-hour power reserve.
- The uni-directional rotating bezel: The precise and safe operation of the uni-directional bezel prevents accidental rotation. This is to prevent the watch from displaying the elapsed time shorter than it actually is.
- Displays date between 4 and 5 o'clock position.
- Screw-down crown.
- A blue dial Seiko Men's watch.
- Stop second hand function.
- The watch bezel is finished with minute marking.
- 200 metres water resistant suitable for air diving.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Hardlex lens.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes, hands and bezel.
- Blue silicone strap finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display between 4 and 5 o'clock position|
|Case Back||Screw case back|
|Bezel||Unidirectional Rotating Bezel|
|Power Reserve||41 Hours|