- Eco-Drive technology powers the watch by light. With this eco-friendly feature, you never need to replace the battery, also helping maintain the water resistancy of the watch.
- Radio controlled time: With Atomic Timekeeping feature, the watch automatically synchronised to standard time, thus maintaining a precise time.
- Perpetual calendar: The date automatically adjusts at the start of each month, including on leap years.
- World Time function: in 26 time zones, displayed as cities.
- A black dial Citizen Men's watch.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes and hands.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Black leather strap finished with a fold over clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- Made to survive stresses of daily life and for everything from laundry and washing your hands, to getting caught in true British rain, this watch is 100 metres water resistant.
- To show our confidence in the watch, 6-year guarantee included for extra peace of mind. 5-year guarantee included with the purchase. Get an additional 1-year guarantee by registering your watch with Citizen.
|Warranty||6 years (5 years included + 1 year by registration)|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Clasp Type||Fold Over Clasp|
1 Review Write a Review
Was not the original watch I selected but I'm more than happy with this option
I would buy again as the people I spoke to were both helpful and informative
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 28/08/2019)