- This limited-edition watch has been created in collaboration with Honda’s world-renowned urban motorbike – Super Cub, popular since its launch in 1958.
- The eye-catching retro style watch echoes the Honda Super Cub features.
- This watch is inspired by the Honda Super Cub 110 motorbike.
- This watch has been released to celebrate the 65th anniversary of the world-renowned urban motorbike.
- Now in a stunning sky-blue colour, this piece aims to recreate the design style of the original Super Cub.
- The 12 o'clock circle marker on the dial is inspired by the round headlights of the first motorbike. The indexes at 1 and 11 o'clock resemble the Super Cub's indicator lights.
- The wing logo used on the original Super Cub has been added to the crown of this piece, as well as the tip of the strap.
- This watch comes in a limited-edition collaboration box.
- The Nato strap can be worn over the rider’s clothing – a favoured feature for motorcyclists to see the time at a glance with both hands on the vehicle.
- There are 7,500 pieces of this limited-edition design available globally. Each limited-edition piece comes with its own special box.
- Seiko 5 Sports is known for over fifty years of reliability, durability, performance and value.
- '5' represents the original five key features of every Seiko 5 still present today: Automatic movement (with manual wind option), Day-date display, Water Resistance, Recessed crown and Durable case and bracelet.
- 100 metres water resistant.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes and hands.
- Displays date and days of the week at the 3 o'clock position.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty.
- Automatic movement with manual winding option.
|Date display at the 3 o'clock position
|Day display at the 3 o'clock position
|Screw Case Back
No reviews yet
Write a Review