- Seiko Presage Style 60s – “Ginza” Limited Edition 140th Anniversary.
- This timepiece is from the Presage Style 64 collection: practical modern watches with retro vintage 1960s look.
- There are just 4,000 of this limited edition timepiece available worldwide.
- The design of this watch commemorates 140 years since the beginnings of Seiko Watch Corporation, as a watch and clock repair shop in Ginza, Tokyo in Japan.
- From the Presage Style 60s collection: practical modern watches with retro vintage 1960s looks, inspired by the design of Japan’s first ever chronograph, originally created by Seiko in 1964 to coincide with an important sporting event in Tokyo.
- The striking ‘paved’ dial pattern is inspired by the very first Western style stone street paving areas in Ginza – urban changes which spread as the area and the country as a whole began to prosper.
- The blue-grey ‘Konparu-iro’ dial colour represents both today’s Ginza area – reflections of the sky in the sophisticated glass cityscape – as well as being one of Japan’s cultural colours. It is a shade which first became fashionable in the 1910s and 20s – a trend which began in Ginza, when new chemical colour dyes began to be imported.
- Seiko Presage: Timeless looks, precise mechanical timekeeping. Minimalistic watch designs with a distinctly Japanese aesthetic.
- Automatic movement Calibre 4R39 with 24 jewels and up to 41 hours power reserve.
- Case width 40.8mm with 12.8mm thickness.
- Box-shaped hardlex crystal lens.
- Lumibrite on hands and hour markers.
- 100 metres water resistance.
- See-through case back.
- Stainless-steel bracelet finished with a three-fold clasp with push-button release to ensure security on the wrist.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty.
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Case Back||Screw case back|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold clasp with push-button release|
|Power Reserve||41 Hours|