- As part of the Prospex collection, this model is a guaranteed premium timepiece with all the finery expected from Seiko's superior sport model series.
- This watch is made with a limited edition of 1,300 pieces.
- Serial number engraved on the case back. Each watch is sold with a limited edition special box.
- The design shape is inspired by Seiko’s 1965 Diver’s watch – Japan’s first ever Japanese 150m Diving watch, worn by members of the Japanese Antarctic Expedition from 1966 until 1969.
- This watch is powered by the in-house Automatic 8L35 calibre movement, designed specifically for diver’s watches with its accuracy and durability, manufactured and hand-finished in the Seiko Watch Corporation’s Shizukuishi Watch Studio.
- Inspired by the ancient ‘Astrolabe’ – an instrument once used to show the positions of the sun and stars to measure latitude and time – the striking underwater blue cross-line design with lumibrite indices on the dial are complemented by the Zaratsu-polished rotating bezel, curved sapphire glass and a deep blue silicone strap.
- Premium dual-curved sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- The crown has screw-down protection to prevent it from being pulled out by any accidental operation. Greater security is achieved by positioning the screw-lock crown at the 3 o'clock position.
- The uni-directional rotating bezel: The precise and safe operation of the uni-directional bezel prevents accidental rotation. This is to prevent the watch from displaying the elapsed time shorter than it actually is.
- This watch combines the past and future – taking Seiko’s important heritage of diver’s watches with inspiration from underwater archaeology; whilst focusing on preserving cultural history for future generations, as part of the ‘Save the Ocean’ initiative.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes and hands.
- Stainless-steel case watch with super hard coating.
- Blue silicone strap finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- 200 metres water resistant.
- Automatic movement with manual winding option
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Case Material||Stainless-steel with super hard coating|
|Power Reserve||50 hours|
|Accuracy||+15 to -10 seconds per day|