- Seiko 140th Anniversary Prospex Diver’s watch. Limited to 6000 pieces..
- Seiko Watch Corporation began in Ginza, Tokyo in 1881 as a watch and clock repair business and have been making innovations in watchmaking ever since.
- This particular design, with an eyecatching blue bezel, is one of the 140th anniversary collection timepieces marking key periods in the brand’s history, is a modern recreation of the very first Japanese diving watch which was made by Seiko in 1965.
- Seiko Prospex watches are designed to be practical, reliable and durable; Prospex is a combination of the words 'Professional' and 'Specifications.'
- Prospex timepieces are created to meet the high standards required in extreme environments, for sports lovers and adventure seekers alike.
- Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
- As part of the Seiko Diver's Re-creation series, this model is a fantastic timepiece with all the finery expected from Seiko's superior diver's model series.
- Inspired by the highly collectable "62MAS" diver's watch from Seiko.
- Domed sapphire crystal glass with inner anti-reflective coating provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 6R35 automatic movement.
- 200 metres water resistant with Screw-down crown and case-back.
- Case size of 40.5 mm.
- Stainless-steel case with super hard coating.
- Stainless-steel bracelet finished with a three fold clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes, hands and bezel.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Case Back||Screw case back|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold clasp with secure lock , push button release with extender|
|Movement||Automatic with manual winding|
|Power Reserve||70 hours|
|Accuracy||+25 to -15 seconds per day|
|LumiBrite||On hands, indexes and bezel|