- Nominated in the "Challenge" category for the prestigious GPHG Awards.
- This modern re-interpretation of the 1968 Diver’s watch is inspired by Japan’s first hi-beat one-piece Diver’s watch created by Seiko.
- This modern watch is powered by the new in-house Calibre 6R54 and is the first of Seiko’s diving watches with mechanical GMT functionality.
- Built for wearability: the bracelet fits comfortably due to its low centre of gravity and short-pitch – and durability:
- With a three-day power reserve and high-quality scratch resistant Japanese ceramic Diving scale, its water resistance is up to 200m.
- The success of the 1968 model laid the foundation for Seiko Diver’s watch development which for sixty years has innovated in wearable, precise watches for professional and recreational divers.
- Prospex is a combination of the words 'Professional' and 'Specifications'.
- Movement: 6R54 Calibre Automatic movement with manual winding option. Up to 72 hours power reserve.
- Lumibrite on hands, indexes and bezel.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass.
- Accuracy: -15/+25 seconds per day,
- Displays date between the 4 and 5 o'clock position.
- Stainless-steel case with super hard coating watch.
- Stainless-Steel bracelet (super hard coating) with an extender to ensure security on the wrist.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Date Feature||Date display between 4 and 5 o'clock position|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Case Material||Stainless-steel (super hard coating)|
|Band Material||Stainless-steel (super hard coating)|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold clasp with secure lock, push-button release with extender|
|Power Reserve||72 Hours|
1 Review Write a Review
I would recommend it. Watcho were fantastic beginning to end. Kerrie in customer service was fantastic. Item was despatched same day and delivered the following day. I will definitely purchase from Watcho again. [Verified WATCHO buyer. Purchase date: 31/10/2023]