- 1970 'Captain Willard' Re-Interpretation.
- This watch was popular in the 1970s, famously worn in the ‘Apocalypse Now’ film by Martin Sheen playing the character Captain Willard.
- Re-incarnation of the Seiko 6105, famously known as "Captain Willard", updated with latest refinements.
- 6105 is also renowned for being worn by the legendary Naomi Uemura in 1978. He was wearing a 6105 as he became the first person to reach North Pole solo.
- As part of the Seiko 1970s Diver's Re-creation series, this model is a fantastic timepiece with all the finery expected from Seiko's superior diver's model series.
- Modernised from the original version with high visibilty dial layouts, increased power reserve to 70 hours and a smaller case size for even more comfort.
- A hardwearing, easy-to-read timepiece which looks very different from other dive watches.
- Khaki green dial and bezel.
- Case size refined to 42.6mm, whilst the original 6105 was 44.5mm.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 6R35 automatic movement with manual winding capacity. This calibre movement is complete with 24 Jewels and a 70-hour power reserve.
- 200 metres water resistant professional diving watch.
- Domed sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating on the inner surface provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Olive-green dial Seiko Men's watch.
- Black silicone strap finished with a three-fold clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Seiko Prospex watches are designed for sports lovers and adventure seekers in the water, in the sky or on land.
- Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
- Stainless-steel case with a super-hard coating.
- Display date at the 3 o'clock position.
- Screw-down crown and case back.
- The uni-directional rotating bezel: The precise and safe operation of the uni-directional bezel prevents accidental rotation. This is to prevent the watch from displaying the elapsed time shorter than it is.
- The easy to read dial features luminous hands, indexes and bezel.
- The watch bezel is finished with minute marking.
- Stop second hand function.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Edition||Seiko Prospex 1970s||Usually For||Men|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Case Back||Screw case back|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold Clasp|
|Bezel||Unidirectional Rotating Bezel|
|Power Reserve||70 Hours|
|Accuracy||+25 to -15 seconds per day|
3 Reviews Write a Review
Easy to deal with website, competitive pricing and delivered as advised. Can't really ask for anything more! Another killer product from Seiko at a great price point. Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 30/12/2020)
Dont normally write reviews however I must say the service from watcho was first class. Great price and free next day delivery. The watch is awesome, it exceeded my expectations, was torn between the 153 and the 143, glad i went with the willard.
"I haven't taken it off since it arrived. Excellent service, watch was well packaged and arrived ahead of stated delivery date. would highly recommend." Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 06/09/2020)