- Limited-edition of 4000 pieces, this modern re-interpretation of the 1968 Diver’s watch is inspired by both Japan’s first hi-beat one-piece Diver’s watch created by Seiko as well as commemorating the 110th anniversary of Japan’s first wristwatch, as created by Seiko.
- The success of the 1968 Diver’s model laid the foundation for Seiko Diver’s watch development which for sixty years has innovated in wearable, precise watches for professional and recreational divers.
- This modern watch is powered by the new in-house Calibre 6R54 and is the first of Seiko’s diving watches with mechanical GMT functionality.
- Built for wearability: the bracelet fits comfortably due to its low centre of gravity and short-pitch – and durability: with a three-day power reserve and high-quality scratch resistant Japanese ceramic Diving scale, its water resistance is up to 200m.
- This design of this watch is inspired by the ice of Antarctica, expressing the accumulation of time – linking the Antarctic history of Seiko diver’s watches with the time it takes for a glacier to form into its beautiful structure.
- Its three-dimensional dial pattern and colour feature over 2,000 surfaces and have been designed to express the natural formations and pressure the glacier underwent during its long cooling period.
- The success of the 1968 model laid the foundation for Seiko Diver’s watch development which for sixty years has innovated in wearable, precise watches for professional and recreational divers.
- Prospex is a combination of the words 'Professional' and 'Specifications'.
- Movement: 6R54 Calibre Automatic movement with manual winding option. Up to 72 hours power reserve.
- Lumibrite on hands, indexes and bezel.
- The watch comes with both a bracelet and fabric NATO strap option – with the fabric strap being made 100% of recycled bottles.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass.
- Accuracy: -15/+25 seconds per day,
- Displays date between the 4 and 5 o'clock position.
- Stainless-steel case with super hard coating watch.
- Stainless-Steel bracelet (super hard coating) with an extender to ensure security on the wrist. Additional fabric NATO strap option.
- 2-year Seiko warranty.
|Date Feature||Date display between 4 and 5 o'clock position|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Case Material||Stainless-steel (super hard coating)|
|Band Material||Stainless-steel (super hard coating)|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold clasp with secure lock, push-button release with extender|
|Power Reserve||72 Hours|
1 Review Write a Review
Brought the limited edition diver glacier version, at a good price with a free watch box and quick delivery, the watch is beautiful and very pleased I got this version. [Verified WATCHO buyer. Purchase date: 14/08/2023]